A carefully prepared learning environment that cultivates the mind, strengthens the skills and nurtures the spirit of the children we serve.
A community where the children are joyful, confident, lifelong learners who possess a deep sense of respect for self, others and their environment.
- RTo encourage the child’s natural curiosity and love for learning.
- RTo foster independent and confident lifelong learners.
- RTo help the child develop skills to prepare him for life.
- RTo provide:
- A carefully prepared environment that promotes self-teaching and engaged learning.
- An environment that is responsive to the needs of children.
- An interesting and enriched environment that encourages the children to pursue their interests and explore their learning experiences.
- An environment that promotes cooperation and respect.
- RTo foster an environment of caring and sharing among the learners and between learners and teachers.
- RTo foster pride in being a Filipino and develop in them a sense of responsibility as a citizen of the world.
An individual who has developed and sharpened his skills to think critically, reason out, abstract, imagine, investigate and find answers to questions related to his existence.
A child who is aware of his role as an individual in the society where he belongs.
A child who inspires others, without ever knowing.
A self-disciplined child who is imbued with a strong sense of mission and commitment to create a better community and a better world with cooperation of all men.
A child who is always equipped with desirable values and a mature understanding that these values should lead him to a life of service to God and his people.
In order to ensure the continuity of learning and safety of our community in this trying time, MSM has decided to implement a remote learning plan for School Year 2021-2022